CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

51%, 33% and 64%

i got my progress test 1 result and the marks are not that impressive especially my f5 paper.. i failed. :(
sometimes i really wonder will i ever get through this time? i may graduate from CAT but will i ever graduate from ACCA (in my targeted time?)

but at least i pass my law paper and tax in my test.. but i doubt i will pass law in pt2. its really hard and lots to memorise. :( I really wanna make it thru . I really want to but sometime the future is just so unclear for me.

sigh..and the 33%? i hope i will make it thru for pt2 this time for f5.
well i may not blog as often as last i used to. really bz and
i really need a life..

i really do.. i really hope i will make it thru this paper for my finals.

0 comments: