CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Deleting the past..

soundtracks-how did i fall in love with you by Backstreet boys
-heartbreak lullaby by A*teens
-cry by rihanna
-over yo u by chris daughtry


i need to start deleting my inbox d. gosh, it know its hard but i need to let go.sigh! why am i still thinking of that dude when college got even better guy and more hawtter guy than him? it already almost a year already but some how sometimes i still do think of him..especially when i am listening to those emo songs or his fav. songs. (looking at the inbox nw) and especially now the damn song is playing wait for you by elliot yamin. making me even more emo. now!

i still had those msg that he send to me when i was still in high school.. ironic ryte? i will delete anibody msg except his. tho its like sudah lama wan.. but i am going to delete it to day.tho the msg means lots to me or shud i say in the past it used to be that meaningful to me? i am reading the msges one last time and i am going to delete it.

seriously, i am wondering why sudah like a year in college and there so many more better guys than him but i still cant seems to get over him.. its not like the Praise that i know that get over someone really fast when she meets someone new..lolz (hah..thats me) maybe cus he is the guy that i really into and he it the only guy i cried for when its over (sigh..deleting another msg)

i know this sounds really stupid.. i wanted to try to get somebody to replace him.. i tot he made a good replacement but some how i realize at last that i am just using him and that i mayb hurting his feelings also cus somehow for now nobody can take his place cus they are not him...

maybe cus there's lots of sweet memories of us together and thats why its harder to let go but i cant go on like this...i know its totally over and that i should move on with my life, stop wasting time on that dude! sigh..another msg deleted

delete,delete,...delete...delete...delete..delete,delete... and delete,delete..delete...

gosh, sumthing wrong with me la first say i must forget him by deleting all the msges he sent me and now lagi i wrote a lyric without the tune for him..but mayb cus i could express my feelings better in musics and also the lyrics.

so here is the one last song for that guy (hopefully) :

My Last Goodbye

been missing you lately,

been thinking of you

cos ever since that we're apart,

u left me all alone crying,

i tried to control myself

but i sill cant stop but missing you

baby you're still inside my heart

chorus.

cus when i am with you,

cant help falling for you

and everytime you held my hands

i hope that you will never

let it go

all the time we spent together

talking till dawn

baby, if i could

i wanna be by your side

once again...

till then this would be

my last goodbye to you.

i guess thats the whole song, i may add or change the words but i need to find a tune for it first. Sorie its tha way i express my emoness. thru songs..n thats why my songs usually based on feelings.

deleteing again...its time to really forget you.

all your msges being deleted..( it hurts like crap.. but maybe it for the better) hopefully..

0 comments: