CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

its all coming back to me now

hmm.. what i wanna say? sitting down on the edge of my bed , listening to music , suddenly its all coming back to me now. Looking myself in the mirror and i saw this girl, it seems like i used to be her best buddy but now maybe she has change alot. Yeah, maybe part of it she change for the better but i don't seems to know her as i used to be before.

I know, I know, things around her has changed and it is impossible for her not to change. But her spiritual life too? Yeah maybe. or should is say yes? I still remember a friend once told her before that, as you grow older and more mature, it is hard to maintain and to keep the fire burning bright.

She didn believe it at first cus she thought that if her foundation is firm she will never fall and the fire will continue to burn brightly.

hah.. what she say is true but that only apply if she continue to keep her ground firm but what if now that her ground is shakey and unstable and it is hard to keep her feet on the ground? She could just fall anytime. Oh yeah, now she believe what her friend had told her was actually true.

Life for her is not easy at all or should i say, that keeping her foundation firm is not easy at all.By the way, she loves her life, she loves going to college and she loves her friends. but maybe thats the main reason she has changed. college influences. busyness, tiring days , entertainment and all that, has made her drifted away from what and from whom she once loved and passionate about.

maybe, maybe there is still hope if she is willing to change and to start building on her foundation again but still its up to her! There is no more spoon feeding, she has to make her own decision. So what will be her decision? I dont know.

Here is her prayer...
Dear, Lord.
I know that i have changed alot but deep inside of me i dont want my relationship with you to change. I know and realize that things sometimes will never be the same again but still i dont want to lose my relationship with you. Maybe i am lost and i need your guidance, your light to show me the way back to the right path. So if you're there then show it to me even right now.
Amen.


btw.. that girl i am talking about is me..

0 comments: