CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

if you dont like CAT , u will hate ACCA

I received my new timetable today,online and i was darn shocked to see

'OMG i am having classes everyday and OMG again cus i will be in the same class as before'

not that i dont like my current class but then... AIGH!! forget bout it la...
Maybe it just meant to be that way tho its hard for me to accept it but maybe soon i will.

and yeah,OMG i got classes everyday. in CAT not everyday got class i also like 'ponteng d'
actually only audit class i ponteng nia la.. but now in acca everyday got class then die la..

Ok, that die word i learnt it from my seniors ( friends) wan.

'Die la you in ACCA'

darn bad ryte they all!!
maybe i will die.. as in not physically but maybe mentally and emotionally!

then again i am worried bout my CAT result.. tho i think i did ok but then just worried that ok turns out not ok.

and also tho i am kinda confident that i do ok but some how i am still worried that i dint do well.

hmm.. its kinda complicated you know..

it like i dont wanna go ACCA so soon but i dont wanna fail my CAT papers and stuck in CAT because of that papers.

AIGH...

there's so many thoughts that are going through my head right now.. and i am trying not to think bout it
cus the more i tink bout it the more complicated it gets..

but

if i dont think bout it then.. ' well actually its hard not to think bout it or not then my brain will be
empty and its hard to keep my brain empty'

humphh...

forget bout it la.. i lazy to type d..

* sorry for the boring post that is kinda non-sense or make you go swt!!

0 comments: