CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

look does not matter after marriage?

I was in the car yesterday after dinner, as i was listening to the radio station , the radio dj prompt this question.. which i think it really worth the thinking. Physical appearance does not matter after marriage?


Hack, of cause i does matter.. or suppose thats wut i think. but then still there's alot of ppl after their marriage like maybe after 10 and above.. and after having little tots, chicks and guys physical appearance started from average to really bad.

yeah, seriously now even if u walk down the street it aint easy to find hawt dad and mum. aunties will usually hav the body shape of an aunty.

So does looks still matter after marriage?

I mean before marriage, most of us or all of us will make our effort to look our very best to attract the attention of the oppersite sex. I mean that is obviously the main reason rite?

but then after marriage, who to impress except your spouse? I mean after marriage you dont go on to impress or attract the oppersite sex attention other then ur spouse.

(hmm.. in deep thought)

I remember asking my friend this question. and his reply was ' that looks does not really matter cos when you are married you belong solely to that person and there's no need to put in so much effort in attracting their attention.'

what will i be like in 20 years time? imagine me with aunty's body shape and my hubby with huge tummy and flabby arms?'

( I am trying to imagine here ok!!!)

ewwwwh.... no way men! OMG OMG OMG!!! NnOOOooo way i wanna be like that.

Owh..God help. Get that imagination out of my head.. it is so ewwwh!!!

Men, i think i need to start exercising. Nither i wanna be like that in future nor i want my hubby to look like that.. It's kinda turn off u know!

but still then i think either married or not, i think people should look their very best. and put in even more effort after you get married cos of course as u get older you need to take extra care of your skin ryte? and eat rite. so that we can be healthy.

yeah, and because we only hav like one life to live so of course la.. make the best out of it.. I mean besides being successful we are all responsible to keep our good looks. :)

and of course i do not agree on that opinion. Like duhhh...