CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

I passed

OMG.. I have pass my CAT.

finally!!PHEW!! after 24 hours of worries and nervousness finally it has come to an end and i can eat with peace again!! At least for awhile before i will be stress up again for my ACCA!!

but yeh, now i can officially graduate from CAT and i cant wait for my graduation day!!but CAT its only just the beginning of real stress and in ACCA will be alot more stress and working life will be even worst.


and from now onwards i really have to study really hard and take things seriously and no more last min.!!

finally it feel like i am alive again.. cus before checking my result i felt like fainting and really nervous and i shiverred in class and even when i go on9 using my HP to check my result.. i kept on entering the wrong add and id. My hands shiverred as i was clicking..

and when finally when i passed , i shouted," OMG i pass''.. and i hug my friend..sumore i like saying it so darn loud that alot of ppl in the library turn and look at me!!

hmm.. but anyway i really thank God that i pass le, cus without Him (God) i dun think i can really cope with it and seriously, before finals.


God really gave me a peaceful mind to study especially for my Audit paper cus seriously i dont have a clue bout it at all especially i cannot focus in class and alwis ponteng my audit class but i did self study at home la but still then i wasn that confident when doing Audit exam

but i decided to surrender everything to God and lay all my papers at His feet and just do my best.. so yeah, to God be all Glory.
Thank you so much!!!

anyway i really gotta eat d.. super hungry men..i haven eat since last night dinner lolz