CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

am i making a big mistake?

sigh..seriously i cant believe it that i failed my costing paper in my progress test. i really.. thought that i did quite well and confident that i will get good marks but i really learnt that i shouldn't be too confident and to really read the question properly.

i am really darn sad that i failed cus of sum stupid mistake i made.. all its jus carelessness and not reading the question carefully.. i took things too lightly and it cause me to lose lotsa marks.. just because of careless mistakes nt that i dont know how to do..

but then again this really makes me think again whether do i really wanna become an accountant or auditor in the future. It's not about i feel like giving up now cus i failed for a test.. but its about my future whether its my passion or not.

the truth is that i never like accounting but i have to force myself to like it cus i am studing it. being an accountant was the last option i would choose as my career path. Not only that i felt that myself but my friends and some people around me felt the same thing that i am not accounts type of person..they are nt being mean cus its the fact. Some thought i am more eligibe to become a lawyer or some mass comp or design or music kind of person and accounts is totally oppersite of it.

then why did i choose it? actually cus half of the reason is that i wanna please my parents and another reason cus its more practical than other course i wanna study. i dont see myself as an accountant in future and being one scares me. but i have no other choice cus it alredy the career path that i chose. hopefully i am not making ani mistakes or regret the decision have already made.

sigh.. i really don't know.. i am confuse right now..maybe i shouldnt think so much and just continue with my course and just be an acc when i graduate any way ,accountants pay is quite good tho.but then that would also mean that i need to forgo my passion and my dream job and to stay focus on what i am doing now and to do my best. well maybe its the best soultion to it..

0 comments: