CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

finally

Finally, finally and finally i done wit da whole moral presentation tinggi. Gosh.. all the hard work, sleepless nights,headache, 'smooky eyes' and its all done now. YAY!!!!but then hack again cus now i have to start studing for finals. gosh, its a never ending of natural smooky eyes though i still prefer the artifical wan.

Sigh, then again before the presentation while i was still at home, i played my guitar. its my anti-stress and anti-depresant drug. well as i was play my guitar, suddenly i broke my pick. and its my fav. one.:( tho i can still buy it but still aku sakit hati la. maybe cus too tension d thats why i ter-broke my pick. blame it all on moral project. Moral subject ca oni for orang tak bermoral la.. i think i am moral enough d lol (ego starts to show!!!)

And then today i swam.. lolx.. so nice to swim la tho hack i cant swim that many labs as i used to last time.. i oni can swim one lab and then break then do another lab.. its not continous want. :( so sad.. i guess i need to swim more la. owh ya, swimming is also one of my anti-depresant drug. I KNO i got lotsa drug.. but good drug.. SHOPPING juga drug saya.. tho i spent lotsa money on that but hey.. I am a gurl and thats wut gurls do THEY SHOP!!! and shop again.

sudah pukul 4am la ni aku mesti pergi tidur..i ve been sleeping darn late lately. thats why now got pimples growing and got 'smooky eyes' d la.. i need lotsa beauty sleep now.. so buzz off i am going to hit the sack now!! ( i am still good in idioms ya KNOOO!!)

0 comments: