CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

emo bitch

GOSH am i turning into an EMO BITCH??

>> i bitch bout almost everyting!!aigh!

>>sorry!! seriously i just couldnt understand myself either!!

>> i know that i have change alot and sometimes i miss the old me!! I MISS U lots!!

>>but i know i am not depressed just alot.. of things going through my brain ryte now!
AND sometimes i do take it out on ppl.. especially my mum!! sorry mum!!

>>GOSH!! SHUT UP already!!
and sorry for the darn short bitch post!

seriously i really wanna bitch but then again i decided not to cus i am like so darn lazy to type la! and i am not in the mood! BAD MOOD!!

i really wanna just spill everything out on da bloggie but then somehow i just cant!! its just hard to express feelings sometimes!

sorry peeps, u may not understand wut did i just blog!! and u dont have to!! i will try to blog something much more interesting when my mood is back on track..





0 comments: