CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

OMG I've found out who is my 'twin'

shock! surprised! ironic!~
OMG OMG and OMG!!

I found out who has the same name with me in my class!!
*yeah you heard my rite!! SAME NAME WITH ME!

EXCEPT her name is Praise Tai.

and i also found out who is she d!

she has been sitting at the back of me few times n but now oni i found out!

GOSH!!

i am feeling so like un-unique now cus i got somebody with the same name as me and IN THE SAME CLASS!!

I am going to say HI when i sees her in college tomoro!!

I wonder now who is the good and who is the evil one??*smirk*

i already had a commend from Ah Ng Wei Ping that i am the evil one !! lolz * sob sob

and the ironey still continues on....
and the song IRONIC by Alanis Morisette is playing in my head right now!!

0 comments: